Respected Contributor

Help needed question re returns

I received a package with three items - one was returned using Q return slip and label from that package week ago.

I now need to return another item from this package but have no original return slip or original label both having been used earlier on first return.

Can I use Q return postage label from another invoice - or should I print label on computer?  Silly question but I am not sure whether labels are computerized for items inside package.  I can write out return note to go in with returns just not sure about label.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Help needed question re returns

Hi @dulwich please print out a label and packslip using that order on QVC.com. If you use a return label from another order it will scan the bar code from that order and there could be a delay with that return. If you need any additional help please let us know. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you Alice will do.

Respected Contributor

Alice need further help! See my post on community chat need address.  Posted on incorrect thread!  Sorry.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@dulwich

@dulwich wrote:

Alice need further help! See my post on community chat need address.  Posted on incorrect thread!  Sorry.

Alice has left for the day, we have different addresses for different items. What is the item to be returned?

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich   I'll send you an email with the different return facilities

Respected Contributor

Thank you very much Susan.