Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,339
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Help me find please

The sweater Amy is wearing on the 12 am spanx show.  I have hunted and searched host closet but I cant find it.

 

Thanks

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Help me find please

It looks like it might be the denim & co TSV for tomorrow.

it looked too big in her.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,339
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Help me find please

@Woodie ......Yes thats it, thank you very much.  I ordered it.

Amy is so tiny everything looks big on her.

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,657
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Help me find please


@Woodie wrote:

It looks like it might be the denim & co TSV for tomorrow.

it looked too big in her.

 

It seems the stylist do not really make sure clothes fit Amy.  I have seen her in Logo that seem to swallow her up.  She is so tiny she should probably wear fitted clothing.  There is a host on HSN who is thin and her clothing always fit nicelySmiley Happy


 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,657
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Help me find please

[ Edited ]

Spoiler
 
@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Woodie ......Yes thats it, thank you very much.  I ordered it.

Amy is so tiny everything looks big on her.

 

I just looked that item up, very nice and reasonable in pricing, the colors are nice too, especially the blues, very nice.  I have a sweater that i purchased from a thrift store a few years ago it is D and C and I believe it is the same material and it is so soft and comfortable.  This sweater looks brand new and I wear it a lot.  In fact I wore it yesterdaySmiley Happy  Happy ShoppingSmiley Happy

Spoiler
 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,657
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Help me find please


@yellow919 wrote:

Spoiler
 
@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Woodie ......Yes thats it, thank you very much.  I ordered it.

Amy is so tiny everything looks big on her.

 

I just looked that item up, very nice and reasonable in pricing, the colors are nice too, especially the blues, very nice.  I have a sweater that i purchased from a thrift store a few years ago it is D and C and I believe it is the same material and it is so soft and comfortable.  This sweater looks brand new and I wear it a lot.  In fact I wore it yesterdaySmiley Happy  Happy ShoppingSmiley Happy

Spoiler
 


Guess I hit the spoiler key by mistake, ignore that lol