Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I placed an order for 2 pr of pants on the 11th (lunchtime specila pricing).  I received one pair two days ago that had been shipped later than the lost one.  The missing order shows it made it to NJ on the 13th and nothing since then.  I would like to cancel it and have it reordered at the special price but I cannot get through to the Q on anything - live chat (no one answers), cs phone- busy and hang ups, help page won't submit my request.  What a mess - and I have been partially charged for the item (easy pay).  Any help would be appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help! Order Not Received

@OutofMadison  Repost this in Customer Care.The moderators are very good at responding. Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison 

QVC doesn’t have it at this point. In addition to calling CS (and it appears you have been having problems there) you can call or chat online with UPS or USPS or whoever has it so they can look for it. They will need the tracking number.

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison 

Email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with the details of your order.

They are very quick to respond!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

Thank you - tried that and it wouldn't submit when I hit the button!

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison 

Are you referring to emailing the Mods?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I had the same problem & couldn't get threw on the phone just use their email fill in the form. I even had the tracking # it was delivered to my city but never made it to my house. This was during the holidays took a few days they did email me back & credit my acct. They apolized but wasn't their fault it was the mail. 

QVC Customer Care

@OutofMadison 

I would be happy to assist you. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will resolve this promptly!

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@OutofMadison I had a package from the Q headed to Indiana, made it to Ohio, its usual route, then made a turn to NJ, it sat there for a good bit, I called CS and was issued a refund. About a week later sure enough, the pants were delivered to me. The entire process was about 3 weeks or so
Esteemed Contributor

@OutofMadison   .. send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com