Esteemed Contributor

Having second thoughts about Quacker TSV

Doesn't Antoinella look great in the Quacker TSV? Shes on right now. The scalloped hem looks good on her. I wasnt really picturing myself in them, but ...
After seeing her in them I'm seriously considering buying them. Would be my first Quacker.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having second thoughts about Quacker TSV

@x Hedge  I think they look nice on her and they are different.   Go for it!

Honored Contributor

I don't usually comment on how the hosts look, but tonight . Antonella looks great. Whoever styled her , or if she herself did, did a great job. You are right the TSV is very flattering on her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I had not seen her in quite a while and I think she looks wonderful.  Her whole outfit was very flattering, but it was also mixed with Joan Rivers.  While the TSV is not my style, it looked so nice on her.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She does look very good tonight, so much better than the long over her shoe long pants she often wears.

Does anyone know how she rides? English or Werstern

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the black and white theme on Antoinella....but, sorry, the Quacker TSV - just no.   I think the same outfit with long black slacks would look stunning on Antonella.  For those of you who love this TSV, wear in good health and enjoy....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Having already tried DJ not for me. Personally unflattering. This morning Amy hosting, Soaking wet Size 2 TSV made her look shall we say...not attractive. Each to their own. My choice IM or SG. Slimming comfortable fabrication, DJ fabric heavy and thick.
Visitor

She does look great.  The pants are really cute.  Kerstin should have sized up.  Even though she has a lovely figure, her pants were way too tight.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Some hosts just wear clothes that they would as if they are at home not ketstin wore the QF tsv as if it was a different pant like a legging crop that was confusing and did not do service to the presentation but we all have to appreciate that it takes all kinds of ppl and fashion is style in different perspectives to each person so if kerstin thinks she looked good and was comfy we have to be good with that