Respected Contributor

Have not watched shows with David in several months

I don't know if it was my TV but his hair looked different. Not sure but it looked like some gray was starting. Just curious. 

Super Contributor

Re: Have not watched shows with David in several months

@panda1234 wrote:

I don't know if it was my TV but his hair looked different. Not sure but it looked like some gray was starting. Just curious. 

Only his hairdresser knows for sure.  

I think he stopped coloring it. 

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

Only his hairdresser knows for sure.  

I think he stopped coloring it. 

@bcherry01 True, it looks more natural.

Respected Contributor

I haven't really noticed but if he did stop coloring his hair that's good.  His color was starting to look artificial.  It was too dark for his skin tone.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it looks like he is wearing a toupee' but maybe it's just the camera lighting??

Honored Contributor

David has said in his Coffee Talk live videos that he does not dye his hair.  According to David, between his styling gels and sprays, and the different set lighting, his hair may look different, but he does not dye it.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't watch food/kitchen shows at all, but flipped by recently and almost didn;t recognize David. For a moment I thought it was the heavy actor that was on Modern Family. Hope David's health is ok. Wow, change was very surprising.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant. Also worried about Davids health. He mentioned a few months ago he was going to make healthier choices and stop eating late at night but he seems to have regressed. I pray he is ok.
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I don't watch food/kitchen shows at all, but flipped by recently and almost didn;t recognize David. For a moment I thought it was the heavy actor that was on Modern Family. Hope David's health is ok. Wow, change was very surprising.

I thought it was the heavy actor

Yes, it looks to me he's gotton heavier lately.

Respected Contributor

Hes on another of his vacations apparently but thank goodness they gave us the wonderful Mary Beth today.  Not a fan at all of that other Mary they stick in the kitchen from time to time.   Mary Beth was flawless and such a sweetheart, it was a pleasure watching someone in the kitchen who is seasoned and a real family cook.