Super Contributor

I know its the TSV, but this item has been on constantly.

Respected Contributor

ANOTHER Halo TSV????

Seems like every week.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd watch Halo any day over Dyson vacuum cleaners or that Vitamix blender! I've actually enjoyed the Halo presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

I bet I have purchased 10 of these. LOL     EVERYONE NEED ONE OR 5

Honored Contributor

I'll  take mattresses over Halos any day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'll  take mattresses over Halos any day.

@Kachina624   I wonder of they are selling good ?  They have a lot of  colors  left. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  Apparently it's a good selling item because they surely have various versions featured often enough.

I get amused at the fuss they make over all the beautiful "fashion" colors.  Who cares what color their car charger is?  It's not like you're going to strap it to your head with a ribbon and bow and wear it as a hat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Apparently it's a good selling item because they surely have various versions featured often enough.

I get amused at the fuss they make over all the beautiful "fashion" colors.  Who cares what color their car charger is?  It's not like you're going to strap it to your head with a ribbon and bow and wear it as a hat.

PLEASE don't give them any more ideas for uses!!! 

The next thing we know, Shawn will have the magenta one strapped on her head as a fascinator!  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   I tell you that thing has saved me so many times. I do wish they would not show the TSV's as much as they do.  I have a make up case with lights that I keep in the car and I plug it into my Haloif If I need to put make up on in a hurry.  LOL  I do that when I am traveling a lot.   

Esteemed Contributor

It's a bit misleading as to what small appliances the unit can/will power .  It won't power some  keurig coffee  makers . There are some appliances that also are battery run  that say you could damage the item it connected to another  battery unit . This time the Rep said just plug whatever electric device you want to power up and it will either work or it won't . That's been my experience . Found Mine from abt 2 yrs ago  won't power my keurig .