Valued Contributor

Hairdon't.  I'm going to refrain from saying anymore.  But if you watched tonight's presentation then you understand.

Valued Contributor

Shawn was rockin' every single one of those wigs!! She truly looks STUNNING with long hair & a brunette but Shawn is just gorgeous anyway! Was a fun show to watch. 

Shawn resembled Julia Roberts to me in some of those wigs too. The facial features are very similar. 

Valued Contributor

Just No

Respected Contributor

No for me too.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all about SK. What about the wigs?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Shawn was rockin' every single one of those wigs!! She truly looks STUNNING with long hair & a brunette but Shawn is just gorgeous anyway! Was a fun show to watch. 

Shawn resembled Julia Roberts to me in some of those wigs too. The facial features are very similar. 

Shawn.....Julia Roberts??

I just don't see it.

Honored Contributor

I think the wigs looked okay but not expensive.I wasn’t inspired enough to purchase any although I thought about ordering a grey just to see how I would look if I stopped coloring my hair.

shawm looked like she had on a wig in all of the styles....not saying she looked bad but they might have been better if she had a wig cap on.

Esteemed Contributor
I think the Hairdo wigs are ugly. Toni Brattin wigs look so much nicer and stylish
Frequent Contributor

@Snowhite714   LOL!!!!!  I watched some of the show and thought those wigs were a mess.  SK looked rediculous in those wigs, she had them sitting all wrong on her head and parted in crazy ways (at one point she even repeated that her producer told her to fix the wig!!!).  And the representative always has them sitting to forward on her face - no one's natural hairline is like that.  The wigs look way to fake to me and too shiny (could have something to do with the studio lighting).  Would never order these wigs!

Valued Contributor

@Pancho wrote:

@Snowhite714   LOL!!!!!  I watched some of the show and thought those wigs were a mess.  SK looked rediculous in those wigs, she had them sitting all wrong on her head and parted in crazy ways (at one point she even repeated that her producer told her to fix the wig!!!).  And the representative always has them sitting to forward on her face - no one's natural hairline is like that.  The wigs look way to fake to me and too shiny (could have something to do with the studio lighting).  Would never order these wigs!

@Pancho So you and I were watching the same show; thank you for confirming what I saw.