Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582  - There's not one post on here putting down Shawn's personal looks.  Posters are commenting on the wigs not fitting right on her, etc.  Nothing on here has been anything personal against Shawn.

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Nothing Shawn does seems to please the ppl that dislike her and you have commented on her look in the product , the look of the product and now bashed her personal look. If you do not like Shawn as a presenter then why watch the show ? Commenting on personal appearances of people and their looks is rather rude . In addition posters have negative comments about the wigs. The Q has other choices for brands of wigs. Instead of ranting and bashing anorher womens looks and a womens wig company how about lifting up women whi have built company's that empower women and donate to cancer survivers and ppl going through cancer tx.

Trusted Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Nothing Shawn does seems to please the ppl that dislike her and you have commented on her look in the product , the look of the product and now bashed her personal look. If you do not like Shawn as a presenter then why watch the show ? Commenting on personal appearances of people and their looks is rather rude . In addition posters have negative comments about the wigs. The Q has other choices for brands of wigs. Instead of ranting and bashing anorher womens looks and a womens wig company how about lifting up women whi have built company's that empower women and donate to cancer survivers and ppl going through cancer tx.

No one is bashing Shawn or her personal looks.  If you find any of these posts offensive or nasty then I suggest you follow your own advice and don't read them.  I love reading different opinions.  Sure, I don't agree with all of them, but so what?