Respected Contributor

HSN Free Shipping through Oct.!

I just received an email as well as a notice in the mail that if you use the HSN card, EVERYTHING ships for free through Oct. 15th.  I think the Q could learn a lot from them as to how to treat their customers.  They usually have so much free shipping so I only order my Beekman through them.  But this new notice is for everything.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Free Shipping through Oct.!

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I just received an email as well as a notice in the mail that if you use the HSN card, EVERYTHING ships for free through Oct. 15th.  I think the Q could learn a lot from them as to how to treat their customers.  They usually have so much free shipping so I only order my Beekman through them.  But this new notice is for everything.

While that may sound great, don't forget their high interest rate.  You may be paying more in interest than in S&H if you don't use their card.

Honored Contributor

That leaves me out.  I have no intention of ever getting an HSN credit card.

Super Contributor

Did anyone catch HSN's Christmas in July weekend programming a few days ago? I was so embarrassed for them. It was awful.

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

Did anyone catch HSN's Christmas in July weekend programming a few days ago? I was so embarrassed for them. It was awful.

I could not be worse than what they showed here.  A constant stream of cheap junk that you could find in a dollar store.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

That leaves me out.  I have no intention of ever getting an HSN credit card.

I do not need or have any credit cards from stores.  I use one card and that is it.  However, since I buy a lot from HSN I obtained a card years ago.  There is no interest charged and when I return an item they receive it very quickly so that if I have any EZ pays, it gets credited immediately.  Here at the Q it takes a month or more for a return to reach them.  Don't get me wrong, I have been a Q shopper since day one, but I feel they have to improve on their shpping and returns.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting!  I didn't get that email, or letter, and I just ordered something using my HSN card and was charged shipping.  Needless to say, just cancelled the order.  Will wait and see if I get the offer.

Respected Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

Interesting!  I didn't get that email, or letter, and I just ordered something using my HSN card and was charged shipping.  Needless to say, just cancelled the order.  Will wait and see if I get the offer.

Bookplate:  The Code is 186814

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

Bookplate:  The Code is 186814

Thanks, @lovesallanimals, but I just tried it, and got the invalid code message.  So maybe just a lucky few are getting this offer?

Super Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

I could not be worse than what they showed here.  A constant stream of cheap junk that you could find in a dollar store.

Oh, HSN was much worse! 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.