Valued Contributor

I received an email that the HSN App will no longer be available, starting September 1st on my IPAD

Esteemed Contributor

You never know QVC might merge them both to one app. 

Contributor

I think we  can still go to their site on our Ipad by going to a search engine and typing in HSN

Respected Contributor

HSN has been announcing this for a couple of months. I don’t know why they’re eliminating this app, because it made ordering easier.

Occasional Contributor

Maybe they’ll eventually get rid of HSN.  I noticed all their iPads sold out. Everyone uses an iPad why would you not keep it. This s the only way I shop.

Respected Contributor

@energybunny wrote:

Maybe they’ll eventually get rid of HSN.  I noticed all their iPads sold out. Everyone uses an iPad why would you not keep it. This s the only way I shop.

@energybunny you can still access HSN on your iPad, just not the app. Open the HSN website from a browser on your iPad and shop away.

Honored Contributor

I must be living under a rock because I haven’t seen any notices about the app going away. It does seem like an odd decision.

If I’m going to use the app, it is more often on my iPhone, anyway. I never order through the app; I use rebates sites. 

Respected Contributor

I saw the notice about the HSN app and was not too bothered by it because the app was not that easy to maneuver. The QVC app is much easier; however, my primary way of ordering is via the Internet. I may watch a program every now and then but find that the website is much easier for me.