Valued Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

@catchersmom

I truly wish I had seen those. I do however have a game cabinet I bought from him that is still just lovely!

Respected Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

@catchersmom

I bought one of those lovely standing jewelry chests for my daughter.  She still has it and uses it daily.  It was a quality piece for sure.  I also purchased his quilt racks.  They were lovely and I got one for myself in oak, and one for each daughter in the mahogany finish.  I also have one of his beautiful, what he called, vintage tree toppers.  Oh my, those things were gorgeous.  

I find it sad that QVC has nothing that even compares to the lovely items Thomas Pacconi offered.  I guess they offer what people will buy, but I'm not buying their junk, so I rarely if ever watch.

Super Contributor

@NorthernLights @Georgiagrama I'm not quite sure how I ever missed his quilt racks! I would have loved to have one of those.

Until I read Retired08's post I was only regretting never trying his ornaments. Now I have a new regret Smiley Sad.

I wonder if they would ever consider bringing in a line equal to TP's?

I've also been admiring the furniture in ECBG's posts.....love, love that old wood. Mark Bowe (Barnyard Builders) is my ideal dream man! Smiley Very Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

@catchersmom

He offered many more beautiful,quality items.  QVC has yet to offer anything comparable.  Sadly, the Q for quality has been replaced by horrible programming and frenzied hosts.  I do miss the beautiful Christmas offerings and shows of the past. 

Respected Contributor

@NorthernLights

Found you some Night Before Christmas Thomas Pacconi ornaments on ebay for $11.99.   

Contributor

Even my husband noticed I stopped watching QVC. 

In the past, there were a few skincare/makeup items I'd buy from Q, but now I can get them locally. 

I seem to have the bad luck of turning it on to handbags and shoes. And it seems LOGO, Isaac, IT Cosmetics, and Josie are on so much, it's laughable.

There were three household items I almost bought in the past few months.   In each case, I checked out the reviews first.  The reviews were so negative, I changed my mind.

Valued Contributor

Yup   I did a transfer of my Q card. 29% interst!!!  Give me a break!!!  No more QVC.....so downhill it is patghetic now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

Yup   I did a transfer of my Q card. 29% interst!!!  Give me a break!!!  No more QVC.....so downhill it is patghetic now.

@mariadomenica

I've never had a Q card for precisely that reason.  Yet they tell you no interest on easy pays.  Whatever card one uses, the easy pays are going to have finance charges just like any other purchase.

I use a Citi balance transfer credit card which paid off all but one of my credit cards completely and new purchases at 0% interest for 21 months.  I still have almost a full year left of 0%.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

I am trying  to buy for Christmas....where are all the gift ideas?I am not watching like I used to because its the sameness,over,and over and over.Most of us do not have the time to watch the same items over and over.Please,look at what you are doing!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@mariadomenica wrote:

@mariadomenica

I've never had a Q card for precisely that reason.  Yet they tell you no interest on easy pays.  Whatever card one uses, the easy pays are going to have finance charges just like any other purchase.

I use a Citi balance transfer credit card which paid off all but one of my credit cards completely and new purchases at 0% interest for 21 months.  I still have almost a full year left of 0%.

@LilacTree  Hi Lilac!   I have a Q Card but never use it.  Almost all credit cards are now offering you a percentage back on your purchases.   Q Card offers nothing special except easy pay, but seriously most times things will go on easy pay eventually.