Occasional Contributor

I was so looking forward to this session of Halston.   Then the host started in with "Yummy".  Really?  A professional line of clothing and the only adjective this person can use is yummy?  Straight from the vocabulary of a 5-year old.  And what's all the to do about booze?  Did you save one from the streets, QVC?  Getting so tired of your string of half baked hosts.

Honored Contributor

If it is that offensive to you, take it up with Customer Service or just don't watch.  I rarely find anything that upsets me to the point you seem to be.  Take it higher,.  No one here appears that disturbed about it and further, can do nothing about it if they are.  Advance your complaint to someone who can act on it.

Respected Contributor

I was watching the presentation thinking what a good job she was doing.  She has come a long way since she first started - great improvement.  The vendor seemed to like her - I thought they were a good match.

Esteemed Contributor

@JonesGirl I have loved the new addition of H by Halston and have watched every show I could. It's a great line and one I'm interested in. Cameron is a great representative of the line and does an excellent job of detailing it and adding interesting thoughts of Halston himself.

I was so disappointed, when I had to turn it off. The host was just impossible, interfering with the show in a very bad and unwatchable way. I could only give it about five minutes, trying hard. 

Please bring a qualified host to air such a fine line.

Frequent Contributor

I so agree with you.  Some of these hosts are so childish, so annoying, won't name names but I just can't watch.

Honored Contributor

I do have to agree with this post.  I've watched her a few times and she is always giving the wrong information on what she is presenting.  

Honored Contributor

I'm also enjoying the Halston line and appreciate the hosts who tend to be informed about the product.  At least the pieces weren't refered to as "she"....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I watched most of the show and for the life of me, can't even remember who the host was.  Guess she didn't make much of an impression here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The host was Kirsten and it was the it's all about me show as usual. I can't identify with her body type so her trying on all the fashions and telling me how happy they make her doesn't help me. I do enjoy the vendor though and think the line is classic and nice quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@JonesGirl I have loved the new addition of H by Halston and have watched every show I could. It's a great line and one I'm interested in. Cameron is a great representative of the line and does an excellent job of detailing it and adding interesting thoughts of Halston himself.

I was so disappointed, when I had to turn it off. The host was just impossible, interfering with the show in a very bad and unwatchable way. I could only give it about five minutes, trying hard. 

Please bring a qualified host to air such a fine line.

-------------------------------------

She is one of the three hosts that I will not watch.   It seems like one of the three is on everytime I look at the Q. I hardly ever watch the Q shows anymore because those three are presenting more often.  I usually just flip thru the channel and then go on line!