Regular Contributor
I’m soooooooo beyond happy that most guests are back to present their products. And I get that a few may not be in person due to schedules etc. or if you get a 5 min presentation you prob won’t travel from New York. But some I’m surprised at. I miss Isaac in studio. I miss Josie. Kim gravel. Will all guests be back soon or is it optional? I enjoy the banter and Skype will never be as good.
Esteemed Contributor
I don't care one way or another if they are in the studio or are broadcasting remote as long as they give the information on the product 😁
Respected Contributor

Seems like a lot of trouble for a few minutes in studio, I think its more efficient to be remote.

Honored Contributor

Remote works fine for me.  My purchases are the same regardless of a vendor being in the studio or remote.  Seems like an unnecessary expense for vendors to be in the studio.  

Regular Contributor
I do not like the delay, how they talk over each other, how the guest is talking but gets muted. And I miss things like when Isaac would add a scarf to a models outfit or actually seeing Laura Geller apply make up to someone. I would assume more people do buy this way.
Respected Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
I’m soooooooo beyond happy that most guests are back to present their products. And I get that a few may not be in person due to schedules etc. or if you get a 5 min presentation you prob won’t travel from New York. But some I’m surprised at. I miss Isaac in studio. I miss Josie. Kim gravel. Will all guests be back soon or is it optional? I enjoy the banter and Skype will never be as good.

I dont get it. Why would people you don't know being in a TV studio matter?

Respected Contributor

I like seeing the 'remote' brand ambassadors in their own homes ...  it finally put a stop to all of the 'fake' kissing welcoming sessions, and the unending "I love you's" when it was time for them to disembark from the set.

Regular Contributor
@ellaphant what are you confused about exactly? I gave my opinion. Then I elaborated. I explained examples of why I prefer in studio guests. If you don’t care and it doesn’t matter to you, fine. It’s not “confusing” to me that your opinion isn’t the same as mine. 🙄
Honored Contributor

If the audio and visual are working properly I don't mind a vendor skyping ..and sometimes we get a treat of seeing the vendors pets  😺🐶

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”