Respected Contributor

Great Delivery Time!

[ Edited ]

Ordered the lock n lock TSV Monday afternoon, and it was just delivered by the us mail!  And it was very nicely packaged as well. That plus my lovely mailman.  

Delivery was the way it used to go.  No Innovations, No roundabout trip to NewJersey.  Just straight up 95 to me!

Honored Contributor

I have items in process for 5 days.

Respected Contributor

Re: Great Delivery Time!

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

I have items in process for 5 days.

Hope it moves soon!  Mine was 2 days processing and 2 days to delivery. After processing, my package was picked up by UPS, who turned it over directly to USPS when it arrived in my town.  UPS Mail Innovation was not involved,  (The whole name is an oxymoron in my opinion at least in this area.  Hope QVC has released them from their contract.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie - UPS Mail Innovations and UPS SurePost are simply categories within the overall process of transferring packages between UPS and the USPS for delivery. Typically, the former service is used for packages weighing less than one pound and the latter for larger packages.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Shawnie - UPS Mail Innovations and UPS SurePost are simply categories within the overall process of transferring packages between UPS and the USPS for delivery. Typically, the former service is used for packages weighing less than one pound and the latter for larger packages.

Yes, and neither was used in my case.  Over the last two years the Innovations class inparticular has doubled my shipping time.  Because they go two states north for sorting and then back down to my area where it is turned over to the USPS.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie - Actually, if there was a transfer between UPS and the USPS, one of those services was used; that was my point. But I'm glad you got your order quickly! Lately, the only QVC packages I get straight from UPS are food items; all the large items that used to come via UPS Ground now come via SurePost.

Respected Contributor

Ok, but then the tracking is no longer showing that transfer and if it was it would go to New jersey and back which it didn’t.  Doesn’t matter to me how it happened just reporting it is an improvement for sure for me.  

Respected Contributor

Thankfully, I've not experienced any problems with any of my orders with the exception of one that USPS lost. Sometimes when I place orders with Amazon, it takes two weeks to get, sometimes two days. I can't figure out why certain things take longer but I don't know anything about internet sales. If I need something in a hurry, I'll buy local. By the way, when I notified QVC of the lost package, a replacement was here within the week. Feeling very grateful that things are going my way when it comes to the Q Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Carolina925  Not everything is Prime eligible for free shipping or two day delivery, hence the difference in delivery time/dates.  The info is listed there on the page when you are considering from among different vendors offering the same item at different price points.  And when you look at the items in your cart before checking out it gives you the info again.  And they break it out into different orders and estimated delivery dates, which they usually beat.  

I have some books that I just ordered.  Some are coming via Amazon and some are from book vendors (at least one is a used book dealer) that don't have their product stored at an Amazon warehouse, so those are several days away from getting to me.  And for some of the books I ordered I did have to pay shipping even though I'm a Prime member of AmazonSmile, because they were not Prime eligible.

Hopefully, I've explained it clearly enough.  Their website has a section that explains all of this as well.