Trusted Contributor
I placed an order on 11/7, it shipped on (believe it or not) 11/9 and I received it today! It is in perfect condition, two samples were included and, wait-for-it!!, the packing slip was the original, easy to use type!!! Not that stick to, stick to type that they seem be using more frequently! Good on you, Q!!!!!
Honored Contributor

I placed on order on the 8th, it shipped on the 10th and I had it by the 13th.  I really think they are trying to streamline the shipping process.  But with such a big company, change takes time.

Trusted Contributor
@Venezia, hopefully this will continue and other shoppers will have faster (normal, actually) ship/delivery times! I feel badly for everyone who is experiencing such difficulty receiving their orders and I know I'm just an order away from going through the same frustration! Happy for you!!!!
Honored Contributor

What city did your merchandise ship out of.....???? Who delivered it???? was it by UPS????.....or did UPS hand it off to Mail Solutions i.e. USPS.......??????

I find those orders that are delivered by UPS arrive without any problems and the delivery time is acceptable for my purchases....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I just got an email telling me a top I ordered will be significantly delayed. They are still struggling.

Trusted Contributor
@Spurt, my packing slip has a USPS tracking number on it but also a UPS package Id#. I think it was USPS and the return address is Rocky Mount NC.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt- Without giving away much personal information, my most recent two orders traveled across about 6 or 7 states, first by UPS and then handed over to the post office, which always delays delivery by a day.  I am on the Eastern coast.

Each one of them took no more than 6 days to get to me, from date of order.  Given that we've had really bad weather in the past week, I'm beyond surprised.  I hope it's a sign of improvements to come for everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Spurt- Without giving away much personal information, my most recent two orders traveled across about 6 or 7 states, first by UPS and then handed over to the post office, which always delays delivery by a day.  I am on the Eastern coast.

Each one of them took no more than 6 days to get to me, from date of order.  Given that we've had really bad weather in the past week, I'm beyond surprised.  I hope it's a sign of improvements to come for everyone.

@Venezia 

Hopefully QVC is getting their shipping issues in order, or perhaps these items are shipped directly by the manufacturer....lets hope its the first one......Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: Got It On Time!

[ Edited ]

That is great! Just this week, on Monday the 11th I placed an order and this has NEVER happened before, but I had the item by Thurs!!! I about fell over LOL...And it was in a QVC box, with QVC tape, so I'm assuming it came directly from them and NOT the vendor. This specific vendor is in Montreal Canada I believe more the reason I'm sure it came directly from the Q. I was floored. It was standard shipping too, well it was FREE shipping on the item, so I know it wasn't expedited or anything lol---just wanted to share, I really hope they are gonna start getting the shipping fiasco in order asap!

ETA: I'm in Knoxville, TN

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor
@BrandiDavis, wow, I think you win the record for recent shipments!! Glad for you!!!