Trusted Contributor

Could the Going-Going-Gone pop-ups please go already?!  So freaking annoying and not even remotely convincing that the item is about to sell out.

Honored Contributor

Just hit escape.  Not so annoying if you ignore it and if you don't believe it, that should be easy.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that they are annoying. The last one that I got read that "6 people have put this in their cart today."  Really, a whole 6 people! 

I just got a "You left this behind" email from QVC.  Well I bought it two days ago.  Guess the departments are not talking to each other.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I rarely order from the Q, I did take advantage of the Tweak'd TSV and ordered early.  Got that stupid message.  I guess the Q thinks we're really stupid.

Trusted Contributor

That pops up whenever I look at an item on the website. Just a selling pressure tactic.  Doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

If it bothers you that much, don't shop online.

All vendors use various types of pop-ups.  It IS part of shopping on line these days.

Otherwise, get a Pop-up blocker on your computer.  Many are free!

However, do NOT expect QVC to stop their marketing practices just because it is annoying you.

Relax and just click it away...takes a whole nano-second.