Honored Contributor

If could only find that HUMAN man to do what they read on their label I'd be all set.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   What label and what does it say?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

A frequent sentiment and I agree.  If only!  Hahaha.

I use philosophy shower gels as body wash, hand soap, and sometimes as shampoo, so obviously I like them.  But the words on most of the bottles are so silly. They make me want to do that fake gagging motion.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954   What label and what does it say?

The label on the bottle.  You can hear Rachel's presentation where she reads it.

https://www.qvc.com/philosophy-super-size-holiday-treats-shower-gel-%26-lotion-set.product.A557340.h...

Respected Contributor

SEVERE cornball....do they offer "Holiday Cornball Scented" anything on the Q?

If Valerie Parr Hill presented Philosophy, the TV would melt into a pile of sugary glop .

And if a bottle of cornball Philosophy was in the bed of a "red truck" perched on a Holiday Throw in front of a color morphing bottle brush flocked tree,  well, it'd be all over.....

Too much gushy gooiness galore on these Christmas shows!

When I'm cruising thru the channels looking for something to watch, I can always count on QVC to entertain...in an over the top Holidayish way....the only thing more sugary is the SHOPHQ presentations of the insanely colored McKenzie Childs stuff....if I had all that checkered and flowered stuff around me I'd have an epileptic fit.....ESPECIALLY if it was interspersed with prelit QVC imported stuff that was blinking and winking and color morphing and realistically flickering like real candles...illuminating the resin smiles of big bellied giant EXTReME cornbally figures and little Temptations Whimsy-patterned cornball stuff....

I'd do a happy dance before I fell over.

I watch too much late night TeeVee!!!

Honored Contributor

If Phil would remove the chemicals and the artificial dyes from Gingerbread Man I would be a lot more impressed with him!!

Regular Contributor

It's fun! Life is too short, sit back and enjoy!

Super Contributor
@Othereeen - “epileptic fit” — not funny. This is not the dark ages. It’s called a “seizure” and pray to God that you never have epilepsy and the prejudice and ignorance (and malpractice) that my twin sister has gone through.
Honored Contributor

Isn't that a TV show or something by John Grisham. I think Willie Nelson is in.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen Shame,shame on you . You might as well mock all those w/disabilities.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man