Respected Contributor
I really like her and wish they would give her more air time.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor
Totally agree. I love Gabrielle! I hope she gets the schedule she wants. She deserves it! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I've always thought Gabrielle was a naturally good host, even at the beginning. She's interested in her baby, home and family and just doing a good job for the Q. The 30's are the "nesting" years.

Respected Contributor

She is hit or miss with me. She stammers alot, & her ending EVERY sentence saying "right?" drives me crazy! I can't watch her for any length of time (JMO).

Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 TX-starlight said:

She is hit or miss with me. She stammers alot, & her ending EVERY sentence saying "right?" drives me crazy! I can't watch her for any length of time (JMO).

ita

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

She is a class act.

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree Gabrielle is a gem. She is classy and professional no matter what she presents. Would love to see her hosting more often!

Regular Contributor
Gabrielle is beautiful, stylish, classy as well as professional. She always presents in a well informed and pleasant manner. She is kind and respectful to vendors, models, viewers, etc. Definitely one of the best hosts on the air! I was delighted to see her during the day and hope she is able to host more prime time shows. Gabrielle promotes the quality programming that viewers expect and is a wonderful role model for young and old.