Honored Contributor

Diamonique show 6-9am pleasurable experience. Gabrielle is the reason why. 

Can't remember the last time watching 3hrs of QVC live...possibly years. 

Gabrielle voice delightful. No high pressure sales pitch. If that weren't enough..

Interactions with Erin (Rep) no speaking over her. Enjoyable watching. 

Valued Contributor

I completely agree! She is wonderful and excellent at describing items. I wish the Q would hire more hosts just like her!

Honored Contributor

I watched because I can't watch the hurricane coverage-gives me so much anxiety for the people there. I agree, Gabrielle is so pleasant to watch and quite good at her job.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Love Gabrielle and also love Katie McGee.  Wish some of the other host would emulate their presentation style.  Both are so very pleasant to watch and listen to.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I completely agree! She is wonderful and excellent at describing items. I wish the Q would hire more hosts just like her!

I'll drink to that! :-)

Respected Contributor

I would fall on my knees if QVC would give Gabrielle the Monday night fashion shows.  Then I could resume watching. 

I know everyone is sick of me complaining about it, but I tried to watch for two min., and literally, my ears began to pound.  How can QVC allow this, there has been enough negative feedback to warrant disciplinary action?

Occasional Contributor

I tought Gabrielle and Erin did a fabulous job. I would watch them again. Great pair.

Regular Contributor

Gabrielle is a rockstar when compared with 85% of the QVC hosts.  I  enjoy her every moment that I see her.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I agree Gabrielle is a pleasant host and her shows are a pleasure to watch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Gabrielle is top notch.  A pleasure to watch and she describes all products perfectly.  Great pairing with her and Katie on the morning style shows.

And, @seaBreeze -- you are absolutely correct!  I might watch some of the Monday fashion shows if Gabrielle was the host -- but I guess she can't do Monday mornings and Monday nights too.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt