Valued Contributor

There are 3 new hosts (new to me at least) that I have been noticing lately that I am liking more and more over the past few weeks/months.   In no particular order.

1. Cathy Pedrayes - she was on an early morning kitchen show today.  She is a smooth and engaging host.

2.  Mary Nelson - first saw her paired with Valerie Par Hill and was blown away by her charm and enthusiasm of the products.

3.  Sandra Bennett - Sometimes I mix her up with Cathy but she has a smooth engaging delivery too.  Wish she was put on "kitchen duty" once in a while.

Honored Contributor

Sandra Bennett has been a QVC host for probably 10 years.

Respected Contributor

@giddy up,I agree!  Doesn’t matter how long any host has been with QVC, Sandra is amazing!  Great observation!  

Honored Contributor

Sandra always seems very cold to me.  She's like a machine spitting out her sales spiel.  No warmth.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Sandra Bennett?  She started when Lisa Robinson was still at the Q.  I haven't seen the others you mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sandra always seems very cold to me.  She's like a machine spitting out her sales spiel.  No warmth.

@Kachina624

Sandra to me seems indifferent....no real genuine interest in what she's doing, but having said that she's still better than some of the other hosts. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@giddy up

I only saw Cathy when she was very new and saw her recenly presenting jewelry and she had really improved and was quite present....

Many people dont like Mary Nelson and  they say she has a shaky voice---but I saw her with Jim Shore and thought she did a good job...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I love Cathy   She has many shows where she is alone the entire time  She is great  Sandra bugs me so much because she refuses to just give us the price  I admit I do other things when I have the Q on  Doing math for every item  is annoying  I have never heard her say  It is 23.99 and you can break it into 3 easy pays

Valued Contributor

Sandra never really seems interested in any product that she’s selling. It’s like she’s always interrupting the vendor. Plus, she talks so fast that you can’t understand anything  she’s saying. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cathy is the only host that I absolutely can’t listen to. I find her voice and demeanor extraordinarily unpleasant.