Regular Contributor

Haven.t seen her in ages.  Is she still with QVC.  TIA

Valued Contributor
If you have Q2 you may better checking there. She’s in quite a bit in the early to mid afternoons.
Respected Contributor

She is primarily on QVC2 now.  I never see her on QVC main anymore.  I have seen her a couple of times during the last week.  

Trusted Contributor

@Mom in NY wrote:

Haven.t seen her in ages.  Is she still with QVC.  TIA

I'm kind of stunned that Gabrielle was shifted to the QVC2 channel as she was one of the premier hosts as far as I was concerned, on par with Leah in her knowledge, professionalism and style.

I know she has 2 young children so maybe it was her choice to prioritize her family life over her career at this point.

Super Contributor

These are all on Q2. I agree, I haven't seen her on Q1 in a while. These are a few shows each day, not just one long one. This is from the program guide online, not the app. The one online tells you the host(s) for almost all days. 

Tuesday 3-6pm

Friday 4-6pm

Saturday 3-7pm

Honored Contributor

It seems like being sent over to Q2 is the same as being demoted. Many cable providers don’t carry it and some viewers who do receive that channel, don’t watch it. 

Trusted Contributor
I love Gabrielle.
Occasional Contributor

Gabrielle is my favorite host but she’s now on Q2. It seems some host are pushed forward and others gradually fade away. I hope Gabrielle returns to the main Q channel.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked Gabrielle Kerr as a host and think she has been over looked by the Q because of her Minnie Mouse voice. I can only take that voice so long and I have to mute her, but I don't change the channel. I can't imagine that every host whether they have small kids or not, does not want to be the top host at the Q. AS is a prime example, same with SK, I don't see their kids holding them back.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have always liked Gabrielle Kerr as a host and think she has been over looked by the Q because of her Minnie Mouse voice. I can only take that voice so long and I have to mute her, but I don't change the channel. I can't imagine that every host whether they have small kids or not, does not want to be the top host at the Q. AS is a prime example, same with SK, I don't see their kids holding them back.

@blackhole99   Every situation is different. I think Amy S. mentioned her DH stays home w/ the kids. Some may have family close by, nanny’s, daycare or they just may want to spend more time at home raising their children.