Honored Contributor

Re: GIVING UP ON QVC2

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

I don't care for the other two channels.  Too many repeated programs.  They should have improved the original QVC channel instead of adding more.  Sometimes the Beauty channel is pretty good, but the next time I tune in it is the same program repeated.

@Daysdee - For what it's worth, Q2 has expanded to offer a lot more live programming than it used to. You can now catch new shows Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to midnight ET, Tuesday and Wednesday from noon to midnight ET, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET—so on many days, it's just the really early and really late hours when programs are repeated. I think the variety of shows has also improved dramatically.

@loriqvc, Katie McGee announced a couple of weeks ago that Q2 was now live M-F from noon to midnight and Sat. & Sun from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

I don't care for the other two channels.  Too many repeated programs.  They should have improved the original QVC channel instead of adding more.  Sometimes the Beauty channel is pretty good, but the next time I tune in it is the same program repeated.

@Daysdee - For what it's worth, Q2 has expanded to offer a lot more live programming than it used to. You can now catch new shows Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to midnight ET, Tuesday and Wednesday from noon to midnight ET, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET—so on many days, it's just the really early and really late hours when programs are repeated. I think the variety of shows has also improved dramatically.

@loriqvc, Katie McGee announced a couple of weeks ago that Q2 was now live M-F from noon to midnight and Sat. & Sun from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

@Lipstickdiva - The details I listed come directly from the "Watch QVC2" page of the website, and I've found them to be accurate. For example, I tuned in to watch a show in the early afternoon last Thursday, and it ended up being a previously recorded program, so that's when I double checked the live listing information. Perhaps things are going to change to the schedule you're referencing, but I haven't seen that happen yet.

Occasional Contributor
Use Zoom button on TV remove to adjust the size on non HD stations - easy
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc Thanks.  I will try to check it out during those hours.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I also spend too much money at QVC.  It probably is a good thing that I do not get QVC2.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC2 is now being streamed on YouTube. This means those with Smart TVs, or those with Comcast Xfinity X1, can watch QVC2 using the YouTube app on your TV in HD.

Thanks QVC for finally doing this!

QVC2.jpg

Honored Contributor

We never got the channel here on TV where I live.  I do not watch tv on the computer so they lost me as a customer.  

Frequent Contributor

I have to watch on my iPad or computer and it's not convenient.

I still don't understand why the 2 extra channels with all the reruns. 

Respected Contributor

I dont get Q2 either and sometimes my tablet wont let me view it. I personly dont like it. It takes away from the hosts I like and dont get to see and keeps the hosts I dont care for and always get stuck seeing.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caffeina thanks for sharing this. I have Xfinityy and smart tvs so I can now view QVC2 on my tvs.