Honored Contributor

I can't imagine Q offering another "free" shipping day as you place a order today and it's "processing 4-6" days therefore many who place orders now will most likely not get their order before Christmas.  Q is not a direct shipper they send the order to "vendor" to process...not like many stores.  Plus, Q has no control over delivery options once it leaves their warehouse (or vendor).

Esteemed Contributor

I almost never visit the Q homepage because it's such a cluttered mess, but I did check tonight just in case there might be a free shipping event. Instead, I only found that there was a tiny section of items that were earmarked as being "specials for free shipping day." Woo. Hoo.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I always check out LTS and occasionally purchase . This week and today they have had free shipping. I notice D& Co. have had some items that would be good for summer at very low pricing and the free shipping made me purchase. My thinking why pay $30. +  in the summer for an item I could purchase now and stick back for ?$12.+? with low EP. Of course D& Co. sizing always works for me.

But I say so be it to a free shipping DAY.  Cross your fingers ! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
The Q sales must be doing good with easy pay stimulation otherwise there likely would have been another free ship event. Easy pay is not of any interest to me but free ship is. With that said my shopping is complete for Christmas as well as items purchased for myself for the same.
Honored Contributor

Bloomingdales has free shipping and free returns until I think it is Dec. 20th (check the site).

Honored Contributor

I doubt they will have a free shipping day now before Christmas.  Any day now they will be saying to get item to arrive by Christmas you have to pay extra.  My shopping is finished including shopping for myself.  If I see something good (for me), I don't need it before Christmas.  Will be looking at sales locally for after Christmas.