Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping for one last Free Shipping day at the Q. Today is so-called Free Shipping Day, but not here. Six Easy Pays does not tempt me at all. It is no kind of sale..

I had a list of sites where I was hoping would offer F/S. One of them came through and got my order (Ballard Design). Another is offering BOGO free, charging shipping for the first item only, so they will get my business, too.

Please post here for sites that are offering Free Shipping today (12/14). I know several sites have offered F/S all season or with a reduced purchase total.

With shipping prices increasing next month, I would like to look into purchasing now for needs and upcoming birthdays, etc. TIA!

Respected Contributor

HSN has free  shipping but not Q?

Honored Contributor

HSN is doing free shipping and 6 flexpays today.

Anthropology is doing 30% off their entire site and free s/h.  I believe today is the last day.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping for free shipping day too, but I guess they've got to make that dime.....

Trusted Contributor

I was also hoping for it @queendiva.

I bet with Christmas around corner they will not do it.

Now its buy today to receive for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus have free shipping and free returns every day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I think QVC did have a free shipping day, if not a couple of them, back during ciber week. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is pure speculation, but I'm guessing if QVC decides to participate in free shipping day, it might have a limited-time free shipping event tonight—that way, it can "cash in" on some sales but still not lose a ton of money by offering the deal for the full day.

We'll see . . .

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so!

I called CS and asked about the possibility of a Free Shipping flash sale before day's end. I was told, "QVC will not be participating in free shipping day."

Still hoping...

Respected Contributor

I think that at this point in time they would have a free shipping day. Bought my It cosmetics today. Free shipping and three samples.