Trusted Contributor

Re: Free S & H this weekend?

I'm wondering if they will wait till memorial day weekend? If I recall correctly, they did it free shipping day last year over that weekend.
Honored Contributor

Don't know about QVC, but today I ordered an item from Appleseeds--free shipping and I had a $20 off any amount.  No need for me to wait for the Q to offer any incentive.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady @bargainsgirl - I had to contact HSN about something within the past two weeks.

I brought up the issue of some people saying they're always getting coupons and/or discounts, but I haven't gotten anything in literally years.  That's despite having called several times to try to find out why.

The CS rep told me my email address was correct, but then said "We don't have beaucoup coupons or discounts."  (That was her word:  beaucoup.)

I said, well some posters say they're always getting them and it's frustrating, when you never even get one.  She could offer no reason; just repeated what she'd already said and wished me a good evening!

I would love it, if someone could figure out why some customers get coupons and discounts and others get zilch from HSN.  (And don't even bother trying to google HSN coupons.  I've tried that and they never work for me.)

Respected Contributor

I received a 20% off one item coupon from HSN just a few days ago, but nothing was on my radar.

Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

I received a 20% off one item coupon from HSN just a few days ago, but nothing was on my radar.

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes - Do tell.  Do you have a secret way of getting these sent to you?  Are they connected with an HSN credit card?

I honestly don't get anywhere talking to CS reps (over the years!).  I've tried changing my email address and even that didn't work.  It seems I'm on some kind of blacklist.

I suppose I could try writing to corporate!  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia I usually get mine in Spendable Cash. Also once you sign in there is usually a percentage off.

Right now there is one on the page that says $10 off your purchase of $10 or more. Don't know if everyone can see it. 186012.
Super Contributor

I too was hoping for a free ship day today. Would have purchased a few items if it was offered. Nothing that can't wait until the next free ship day.  If any of the items sell out, so be it.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 - Thanks, I may try that code later.  I always check my account but there's never anything - no coupons and no Spendable Kash.

I'm clearly just not an important customer to HSN!  Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@Sage04, I'm not seeing that code, just the one for $5 off $25...and of course with usual restrictions.

@Venezia, are you logged in when visiting their site? I think you need to be to see most discount codes. When I use one browser and am not logged in, I get the code for $10 off my first purchase across the top of the page.

I would also check and make certain you are signed up for emails. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 - Yes, I log in to check my account.  Nada.

I've spoken to at least three CS reps, one within the past couple of weeks.  All confirmed that my email address is right and that I'm signed up for everything.

And their joint answer?  "I have no idea why you're not getting any coupons."  Nothing they can do about it.

And the latest one telling me they don't have many coupon/discount offerings.  And yet, posters on here are saying that they get them all the time.  

I know I'm not the only one who never gets anything, from other posts that have been made on these forums.  It's just annoying to not be able to get a straight answer about it.

Oh well, I shop less and less on HSN.