Super Contributor

Ladies, I just went to the above web site and looked for Philosophy (Falling in Love) perfume.  QVC only seems to be selling Grace perfumes.  I don't want to wait any longer.  Well I found it and I bought (2) 4oz bottles for $93.00 after tax and shipping was  free. That was with a coupon because I am a new customer.  But what a difference in price.  Just thought I would spread the word.

Respected Contributor

Glad you found what you were looking for.  They are a reputable company. I have ordered from them in the past.  A similar site I have used also is Fragrancex.com 

Esteemed Contributor

@Fribwl Fragrancenet has been around for several years.  I initially discovered them searching for products from the Houbigant family of Quel Ques Fleurs.  They also have some cosmetic products (makeup and skincare).  A recent discounted purchase I made from Fragrancenet was for an Elemis Cleanser and a Bobbi Brown lipstick.  Both items were 30% off.  That is not a discount unheard of elsewhere from time to time, but when I made my purchase, I needed the cleanser and it wasn't on sale elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

40% off now on the Phil site. 

Honored Contributor

I wanted to get my daughter a gift card from there for her birthday, but they only do E ones, I wanted a plastic one

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl  Just fyi...Ulta sells Philosophy products also.