Honored Contributor

Watched her selling Italian Gold on Shop HQ this morning.  She really has found her nitch. She is much calmer now and very well informed on jewelry and how to market and sell it. She is actually enjoyable to listen to now, VS when she hosted on QVC and was so all over the place... loud and rather obnoxious.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Former host Albany Irvin

@SeaMaiden Totally agree with you & have you noticed that she no longer has an accent?

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@SeaMaiden Totally agree with you & have you noticed that she no longer has an accent?

@colleena   I bet she worked at losing that to sound more professional. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Watched her selling Italian Gold on Shop HQ this morning.  She really has found her nitch. She is much calmer now and very well informed on jewelry and how to market and sell it. She is actually enjoyable to listen to now, VS when she hosted on QVC and was so all over the place... loud and rather obnoxious.  

I agree she has found her nitch.  She knows her stuff,  Very enjoyable 

Esteemed Contributor

I recently saw her too on ShopHQ and thought the same thing though I have to say, I feel a lot of her accent on the Q was dramatized.  I did think she did a nice job, and the funny thing I remember is how revealing the top was she had on, I guess if you got it, flaunt it...LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to hear Albany has reinvented herself and found her niche.  She always had potential but just had no class and didn't seem able to control her mouth. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Albany has been on ShopHq as a gold jewelry rep since 2018.  She reinvented herself there, and has done a wonderful job it seems.  

Valued Contributor

Her line of 18k clad jewelry is very nice.  I purchased earrings and they are beautifully maade.

Respected Contributor

That's great she's made a change and able to find a better fit, must not be easy in that field!

As for loud and obnoxious, I think they've multiplied like rabbits in the last few years.  Fell asleep in front of the TV with QVC on and woke up to a newbie screaming had no idea we've added more. 

Super Contributor

I'll have to tune in to Shop HQ to see if I can catch Albany.  I always liked her on QVC and was sad to see her go.  I'm glad she's doing well.