Respected Contributor

QVC is much more than just a television channel to watch shows!

If you want more diverse products, go online and check out the hundreds of thousands of other items.

I am really looking forward to Gem Day tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

I think QVC does well with this category because it's consumable.  People will buy it more than once.  Looking at my auto ships, everything is cosmestics and food.

Your auto ship resembles mine. I always buy the Bagels and cosmetics. I was debating on the Faroe Island Salmon but passed..I do love Salmon and it looked delicious. Maybe next time, I will take the plunge.

Honored Contributor

I never ordered food from QVC until we were all quarantined. I did then, and discovered some favorites, like bagels, salmon, and Wagyu burgers.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chacha96 

There is a tab for NEW products you can click on.

3-6+ pages of new items every day.

Many never make air time.

I'm sure QVC is tracking what sells and giving those items the most air time.

Just because you are not interested, doesn't mean people in the other 95 million households aren't.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

I think QVC does well with this category because it's consumable.  People will buy it more than once.  Looking at my auto ships, everything is cosmestics and food.

Your auto ship resembles mine. I always buy the Bagels and cosmetics. I was debating on the Faroe Island Salmon but passed..I do love Salmon and it looked delicious. Maybe next time, I will take the plunge.

@elated 

Try the salmon!!  It is fantastic and so many ways to prepare.  I have 2 AD going!

Respected Contributor

I don't order a lot of food from QVC but have never been disappointed in what I did order. I really like Rastelli's burgers and can't get anything near them locally, although I know people have said they can where they are. I get Cheryl's cookies here and am always tempted by the salmon and bagels and those "queen ammon" things (I would never in a million years know how to spell it but have finally learned how it's pronounced!) Their food items are priced with the shipping and handling included so it's not that bad for things you can't get locally.

Honored Contributor

Just watch the shows you are interested in.  Very easy fix.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I used to love the food shows but we haven't been overly happy with what we have ordered. I don't watch them anymore. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with you, way too many food shows. But don't bother complaining about them because the customers that buy the food or like to watch people eat will disagree with you. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

@On It 

You're not too far off. I remember when a product was being presented by the vendor and host, it was taken off within two minutes. It hadn't sold enough to justify air time. The vendor was surprised and visibly upset.