Valued Contributor
So I ordered 2 items on the 17th & they are still in process. I ordered 3 items on the 19th & all 3 have shipped. I guess whatever warehouse the order of the 17th is coming out of is working with reduced staff. Doesnt really matter I guess.....cant go anywhere to wear my new cute things. 🥺
Honored Contributor

You're right it really doesn't matter, if we're all supposed to be doing the responsible thing and staying home, if possible.

People who are still working to process, ship and deliver online orders are risking exposure every day and I'm sure they worry about that and the effect it might have on their families.

Not everyone has the luxury of self-isolating; some jobs still have to be done no matter what.  My prayers are with them that they stay safe and well.  Anything I decide to order can take as long as it needs to, to get to me.

Valued Contributor
Yup, doesnt really matter. More of an observation than an actual complaint. Thought it was kinda weird.
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 - At any time of the year, regardless of what is going on nationwide, the speed and accuracy of shipping is mainly dependent on individual vendors and brands now that QVC has pushed so much of its fulfillment processes to third parties. I've been experiencing the same issues you describe; some items ship right away and others sit in processing for days or even a week or more. That can certainly be frustrating!

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 items VPH garland and candle ring on  3/17 and 3/18 shipped 3/20 and received them on 3/23..WOW!!! ...THANKS QVC Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
@Spurt, wow is right! That's great! I have a couple of orders that I placed yesterday and the day before and I hope my shipping is as quick as yours! If not, that's fine too because neither item is a necessity. Thanks to all who don't have the choice of staying home and instead have to be out working in very unhealthy, dangerous situations! 🙏
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Vionic TSV on 3/14 and it's still in process.  The estimated delivery date has been 3/20 since the order date.  After I called and chatted I finally received an email that the order was delayed and would be receiving a tracking number but that has never happened.  According to that email the revised delivery date was 3/27.  Well they didn't come again today and nobody knows why.  What a great way to run a company.  I have ordered less and less over the last year, as the problems with shipping and problems with returns have increased.  Is it a coincidence that almost every order I place is problematic?  I used to love QVC and have tried to be patient with their growing pains but my experiences don't seem to be getting better and this has just gone on for too long in my opinion.