Honored Contributor

Re: First time for everything

@manny2 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

What was the point in posting this?  Big whoop dee doo.  You don't like that particular host.  You already decided to watch a later show which is the adult thing to do.  It's what we all do from time to time.   Did some host bashing make you feel better?  Were you hoping that others would jump in and continue the bashing?

She posted because that is what we do on a discussion board @chrystaltree  What are you doing on here? 

Thanks for speaking up @manny2 . I try to ignore when @chrystaltree  reprimands other posters. If anything, she was bashing a fellow poster for having an opinion. The moderators do a good job of removing the real host bashing posts.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG maybe she's having a bad day.i know I didn't get much sleep the night before,so I was a little cranky myself yesterday,have to admit

Esteemed Contributor

Cranky 24/7, 365 days of the year?

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

What was the point in posting this?  Big whoop dee doo.  You don't like that particular host.  You already decided to watch a later show which is the adult thing to do.  It's what we all do from time to time.   Did some host bashing make you feel better?  Were you hoping that others would jump in and continue the bashing?

She posted because that is what we do on a discussion board @chrystaltree  What are you doing on here? 

Thanks for speaking up @manny2 . I try to ignore when @chrystaltree  reprimands other posters. If anything, she was bashing a fellow poster for having an opinion. The moderators do a good job of removing the real host bashing posts.

@AuntG Thanks for the support. I don't know what some posters think we are supposed to do on here. We all know when we sign up that we are going to encounter a diverse group with all kinds of thoughts and opinions. That's a good thing!

Respected Contributor

@crystaltree, what was the need to post such a krappy reply to the OP?  Like several other posters said, @manny2 , @Johnnyeager@AuntG , @calminHeart posted, why?  

I've seen 2 threads in the wellness forum you started on 6/30 and 7/7 about 2 new health issues you have and many posters took the time to post advice and wished you the best. 

Yet, here you are being snarky.  Maybe it's me; however, I just don't comprehend why.

Contributor

This is exactly why I don't post things. Why can't people have an opinion and discussion without someone beating them down and being ugly. Do you feel better?

Respected Contributor

@Carol in Maryland wrote:

This is exactly why I don't post things. Why can't people have an opinion and discussion without someone beating them down and being ugly. Do you feel better?

@Carol in Maryland , I'm not sure if your post is directed at  me or another poster.  Could you please let me know with a notification to me?  Thanks.

Contributor

This post was directed to crystal tree. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and not everyone will agree but please those posting ugly, viscous replies, please stop. Crystal tree should be ban from posting. No excuse to be ugly.

Respected Contributor

@Carol in Maryland , thank you.  I'm not sure if you're aware of how to use the notification feature here so that the poster you are posting to knows it.

If you click on the "@" with their nic behind it, you will give that poster a notification that you are responding to them.  Then you should see a notification at the top of the page under "notifications" that you click on to see who mentioned you or who hearted your post.

I mean this post in a good way and trying to be helpful.  I hope that you read it in that context.

Contributor

This post was directed to crystal tree. Everyone has an opinion and should be able to voice it without nasty comments. There is no excuse for people being ugly. The Q should monitor these folks and not allow them to post. This should be a conversation board and freedom to have your opinion heard.