Honored Contributor

They want us to use their site and buy their products yet its so annoying to move around on it, boggles my mind.

@sportyspice wrote:

I also only use Firefox and I have problems loading some pages and not others. 

On the TSV today I can only get as far as the photos with no options to order the item.  Also the videos will not play.  I keep getting a message saying that the script has stopped running.  I can choose to either continue (which gives keeps producing the script warning), stop script (which gives me only half the loaded page) or debug script (which I have no idea how to do myself).  This only began happening once QVC recently updated it's site with all the new features.

I ended up putting the items I wanted in my cart via my cell phone Q app and then ordering online without loading the item page.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I get the same error message a lot when I use the Google Chrome Browser.   I have never had it with Firefox.

It is frustrating.    It only happens on the QVC site.

Thanks for posting this.   I've brought it up a number of times to no avail.

Honored Contributor

DARING GREATLY wrote:

I get the same error message a lot when I use the Google Chrome Browser.   I have never had it with Firefox.

It is frustrating.    It only happens on the QVC site.

Thanks for posting this.   I've brought it up a number of times to no avail.

@Black Cat Back, As I mentioned in my previous post on the thread, the screen shot @I am still oxox posted in the original post is actually showing the error message on the Google Chrome browser.  So it appears that's where the problem lies.  I haven't seen errors on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (I use an iMac, OS X is the latest, 10.10.4, and all browsers have the most current versions running).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor
Perhaps the problems with Firefox have to do with the Adobe flash player. Firefox temporarily disabled the flash player by defaut last week as it has been a security issue. Google adobe flash player and firefox to read about it. QVC does use flash player for their videos on windows computers.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I use Firefox as my default browser and I get the message below at least 40% of the time, I am at my whits end, I do not like using Safari and Chrome has other issue The improvements are making this site un usable

Fix this mess

I am using a MacBook Air

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 9.57.02 AM.png

According to YOUR photo....

Error appears in Chrome not FF.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac, I've said the same thing a couple of times in this thread.

The screen shot illustrates a Google Chrome error, not Firefox.  However, it's still a problem for those who are seeing it (as I said, I haven't experienced it so far)  so I'm glad the technical folks are looking at it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova