Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally a great Host with Jose Maran

I have bought the Maran body creams that I like.

I think it is really cheesy when  the Host or Josie  keep putting their fingers into the  body creams  left it in & out of the jar. It's as cheesy as the Philosophy  body wash  suddzing demonstrations.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@BalletBabe 

Oh I know, at best we can soften and dimish wrinkles....

I still don't see why a host has to have great skin to host with Jose....Then no hosts except those with beautiful skin/eyes/hair should do ANY of the beauty shows.

I have never based my purchase on the quality of the hosts skin.

I do now understand why you want a diff host though....but I don't think Sandra is much of an upgrade!  While she isn't NON-STOP pimping Disney...she does interupt HORRIBLY.  She is quite beautiful but her interactions with vendors is a no for me.

While other hosts don't have the lovely skin that Sandra does, there are WAY more better suited to do the show IMHO.

@RespectLife   I didn't say that Sandra is the best, but I do like her as a host.  If a host skin looks 10 years older then she is and they claim to use the product, I won't buy it.  JT may be in for a shock as Disney seems to be in trouble.  LOL  I seriously can tolerate any host but JT.  I do love Jose Body Butters.  Think about this:  If anyone sellling a Beauty product and I mean a Vender and they have horrible skin, are you going to buy it?  If Jose was old looking her product would not sell. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra did a really good job and didn't interrupt at all.  I am enjoying the show! 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Sandra did a really good job and didn't interrupt at all.  I am enjoying the show! 

If this is true then this will be the 1st time in a very long time. She just cannot be quiet and let the vendor talk.

Honored Contributor

I kept clicking to see what was offered...I did order an oil spray.  Haven't tried that yet.

I didn't 'watch' the show though. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was thinking lately - last time I saw Kirsten L - that she would make a good host with Josie - they both love to be in a state of undress - show off their bodies.  Maybe too much competition for Josie though.

Valued Contributor

Her name is Josie 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Her name is Josie 

Who cares?  We all know who she is.