Valued Contributor

I know QVC viewers mainly want to see fashion but OMG! It's on for days and days at a time. Imo, I'm sorry but it's just way too much. And people complained about the month of x-mas in July. At least with that, you get variety. 

I haven't been able to watch QVC since CIJ ended until now while reading this blog (but I will be changing it momentarily). Can't they designate a QVC channel just for fashion?

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

Not true.  Depends.  It's fashion week so that could be the reason.  People complain about this if it's things they don't have an interest in.

Honored Contributor

When the seasons start to change, most people are in the mood for and want to see new clothes.  QVC is only too happy to accommodate them.  It's only for a brief period, then we will continue with holiday and seasonal decor and the usual mattresses and vacuums.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Since what little I buy from QVC is clothing--wouldn't call it "fashion", LOL--I like the "fashion" shows.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

When the seasons start to change, most people are in the mood for and want to see new clothes.  QVC is only too happy to accommodate them.  It's only for a brief period, then we will continue with holiday and seasonal decor and the usual mattresses and vacuums.

@Kachina624   To my knowledge, at least the "pillow guy" isn't on all weekend. Lol

Honored Contributor

@LilMadi   Have faith because in a month most shows will be throws, blankets and pajamas. 

Wonder what the gadget gift of the year will be?

Honored Contributor

Id rather see Christmas Shows or Fashion Shows rather than endless beauty products, or vaccums, or mattresses and beds, or electronics, or stick em up lights.....And I dont watch shows that feature products Im not interested in

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   The pillow guy has been banished.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   To my knowledge, at least the "pillow guy" isn't on all weekend. Lol

He's not even on QVC any longer as they don't sell his products.

Honored Contributor

Two phrases come to my mind:

"You can't win for losing."

"If it's not one thing, it's another."