Valued Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING SUNDAY (TODAY)!

Free shipping is another QVC scam.  If you notice, the free shipping only applies to certain product lines (probably those that don't weight much).  I have been waiting for free shipping to buy some Home Worx candles but....there is NO free shipping on those candles!  Go figure!

QVC Customer Care

@grooms 

Which home worx candles are you interested in? All of the ones I am looking at are free s&h today. I would be happy to make sure all orders are free s&h today.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I just ordered 4 items that I had been wanting, but didn't want to pay the shipping fee on! None of them have increased in price. Just saying!

Valued Contributor

I was going to order another color of a D & C top I bought in April.

In April, I paid $19.98  (also free ship).

Today, it's on clearance for $29.98.

(Will not order another)

Respected Contributor

@MomCat - If you're referring to the Oster XL oven, when Mary Beth presented it on ITKWD last week, she mentioned that the sale price was expiring at the end of the day, so I'm fairly sure the current price has been in effect for several days now (I considered getting it as well but wasn't ready to purchase at the time and also was not a fan of the high shipping price).

Just watch.  The price will change again.  It happens with items all the time with this shipping event.  Maybe not every item they sell, but enough to be very noticeable by many of us.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a couple of things today.  One was in my wish list, a set of 6 pine cones and acorns decorations.

The other one is more of an out of the blue find while searching the items recently on air section.  It is a Little Giant 3 step ladder.   QVC has the lowest price I could find after searching the other usual places like Amazon, Walmart etc. today plus with the free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Bought a pretty Susan Graver top and it was the same price as it was before the free shipping.

Regular Contributor

@Catch71 me too. Ordered 3 items, one of them a Gili Clearance coat at a ridiculous price. None of my items went up in price and I saved about $15.00 in shipping.