Contributor

FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

What's that old saying? Something about if it ain't broke?

Well now it is!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

[ Edited ]

what is wrong with it?

The saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  So are you saying it is broke or it isn't?  Does it need fixing, or not?

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Well now it is!!!!

@maggiemuggs, you are correct ... the Wish List was just fine as it was and now it is "broken".

Occasional Contributor

Agree.....I don't like the new look of the wishlist either.

Contributor

I like it.............

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

what is wrong with it?

The saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  So are you saying it is broke or it isn't?  Does it need fixing, or not?

@makena  it's pretty clear what @maggiemuggs is saying,  but here goes, she's saying it wasn't broken so why did they have to go change the whole format of it and make a mess of it.  Example when you go into it and click on an item you have saved it brings you to the item as before but it dosn't have size charts also there are no comments by other customers that you can read.  In order to to see either of those things you have to add it to your shopping cart and then you can click on it and get infomation.  It's rediculous.  So why didn't they just leave it alone?  There wasn't a thing wrong with it, or as said "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"  

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I have a bunch of items on my wishlist and my "notes" are gone. Maybe I wanted something in two colors-I would have typed it into the box for future reference. Change it back to the old way.

Trusted Contributor

Someone suggested deleting cookies a few days ago.  Tried that and it worked for one day.  Now the list is in a new format again.  Cannot delete anything - Cannot view anything - if you view you lose all details like "click here" measurements and all other details.

Today could not add to cart to go back and view details.  That does not work.  Also, when you try to access click here there is a message to try again later and it is not available.

QVC FIX THIS!!!  COME ON - LEAVE THE OLD FORMAT - AT LEAST IT WORKED.   Just tired of being frustrated.

Contributor

I prefer the way it used to be. I depend on the "notes" I put in my wish list and now they are gone. Things look different on TV presentation than a still shot and I would make note of that and also of how different the colors would look. Also would make note of something profound the vendor said about the product. The way the wish list is now is almost useless.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

Well now it is!!!!

Exactly!  Hate the new list.  My notes are gone.  Grr.  Apparently wasted all the time it took to make them.  And you can't delete anything.  Ridiculous!

Belle