Super Contributor

A host just said that it doesn't matter if you get the wrong size or color… You can exchange them.  When I exchanged an item it was the biggest mess I have ever seen and I ended up paying for shipping back and forth and back again!!!  It is bad enough to just return something!  I long for the good old days when we could just try something on and take it home with us!  

Honored Contributor

@Gkhm - If you were charged for S&H twice for an exchange, you need to contact customer service and get it refunded.  It was a mistake.

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide them with the details of your order.

As for trying things on and taking them home, bricks & mortar stores are still in existence, at least where I am, so there's plenty of choice out there, for those who prefer it to shopping online.

Honored Contributor

@Gkhm   I agree, QVC's supposed exchange arrangement is a dismal failure and rarely works as advertised.  Mostly, they just do a refund because they don't want to be bothered.  Exchanges are time-consuming and they take so long, the season has changed before you get your last season item.  In addition, they'll probably mistakenly charge you return shipping which is another hassle. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Gkhm   See it, try it on, reject or buy it.  I will be buying the majority of my wardrobe via that method until there are no local stores.

Super Contributor
Both times I tried to exchange items were a nightmare. Twice in six week period, I contacted CS for two separate items. No record of exchange request for either, so just sent me items in new sizes I requested. Now I only order things I absolutely know will fit.
Honored Contributor

I only order items I'm pretty confident will fit or that are at a price point I would feel comfortable donating them if they don't.  Couldn't be bothered either returning or trying to exchange.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Gkhm - If you were charged for S&H twice for an exchange, you need to contact customer service and get it refunded.  It was a mistake.

As for trying things on and taking them home, bricks & mortar stores are still in existence, at least where I am, so there's plenty of choice out there, for those who prefer it to shopping online.

There are people like myself , who can't go to brick and mortar stores anymore, so we have no choice. Hope you never get to this point in your life. It's very unpleasant, but is our way of life.

Honored Contributor

I have exchanged a few times and never had a problem.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

There are people like myself , who can't go to brick and mortar stores anymore, so we have no choice. Hope you never get to this point in your life. It's very unpleasant, but is our way of life.

@HLP - There are other online sites that have free returns.  Unless QVC is the only vendor that sells something you want, it's worth it to "shop around", as they say.

You have to do what's best for you.