Super Contributor

Re: Ever Heard ""if it aint broke don't fix it""? QVC messed up again!

On 6/9/2014 Farnella Dot Gridwhop said:

In testing.

You are very annoying! Stop it already!

Honored Contributor

Got that email, too, but since my existing password was working, I just used that - and a day or two later, got another email telling me the first had arrived in error.

I'm on a buying "diet" lately as I work at getting rid of "stuff" acquired over many years, so it mess up didn't affect QVC's bottom line. I wasn't about to buy any which way.

I just wish the password snafu were the worst thing wrong with the Forum website. I'm annoyed that when I do sign in, the posts I see first are several days old when they're supposed to be recent postings. Then again, that glitch means I just don't bother as much as I once did. I haven't purchased anything new for months now - pretty soon maybe I'll discipline myself to avoid the forums, too. No enabling would probably be a good thing for me.

Super Contributor

Gosh, I was happy to have something more secure than a 4-digit pin. Passwords are definitely a pain to keep track of, but they're necessary to make online transactions safe. I figure, if I lose interest in an item in the time it takes me to look up the password, I must not have really wanted it that much anyway! So it's all good.