Respected Contributor

We love their toffee. I live in Arvada CO and they have a store here. Just ordered a case of it as we do every year to give out for presents. Everyone always loves getting it and of course we keep some for ourselves!!

Honored Contributor

Woo-hoo! My order is in process. I buy it EVERY year. It is so delicious!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Kitlynnwrote:

We love their toffee. I live in Arvada CO and they have a store here. Just ordered a case of it as we do every year to give out for presents. Everyone always loves getting it and of course we keep some for ourselves!!

@Kitlynn

Another Coloradan! Love Arvada, we're in Littleton 😊

Respected Contributor

Good to hear this. I'm always tempted, toffee is my favorite candy. I was in our local chocolate shop yesterday and they had some that I considered getting. I probably should go back and get some, then order Enstroms and do a taste test Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @50Mickey , Enstroms is quite tasty. It is the best toffee I've ever had. I've even ordered it a few timens from Amazon. Woman LOL

dee

Respected Contributor

I got mine last month, but I’m ordering a back up on Amazon. Their prices fluctuate, but last year A was not cheaper. It is now. A few days ago 30 and change.

Respected Contributor

I live maybe 25 min from their main store. Had a friend whol LOVED this stuff. It's really good. Just for fun I decided to try my hand at it. Found a simple recipe and made it up using top notch ingreadients. I had my friend try it and after that it was no more Endstroms. I can't begin to tell you how many batches I made for her. Making good toffee isn't rocket science. No matter, ENJOY!

Honored Contributor

I just received mine today, ripped open the tub & ate one.  Oh dear gussie they are soooooo delicious!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.