Trusted Contributor

Finding Nancy H informative and to the point.

I would love to see her more.

I think she is my age and has my coloring, very relatable.

Just wish I were as tiny.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Nancy Hornbeck as well. She is on QVC2 for the most part. Would love to see her more often on the main channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching Q2 more often and am finding Nancy Horbeck to be just lovely.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Nancy has always been a fine host. IMO she should have been given a show or shows of her own years ago. I guess she isn't quirky enough.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99   Nancy can be pretty quirky.   When she was new, she got a lot of criticism for her occasional singing and dancing.  At least she's not a phony glamour puss.  I've always enjoyed her

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Always liked Nancy and she does such a good job.  She is very pretty and love her hair long athough she is lucky as she can wear her hair long or short and still look good. Don't know why she never got her own show.  

Trusted Contributor
I like Nancy too. She has a pretty voice. I enjoy the shows she does with Angel.
Esteemed Contributor

Remember when Nancy was working on her GIA degree? Once she obtained it, QVC used her on their gem shows and she really enjoyed sharing her knowledge. I don't buy gemstones from QVC, but she's always been a favorite of mine and those shows were especially fun to watch her enthusiasm. She's always a well-prepared host. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

I whole heartedly agree!  I'm sure Nancy's day 1 training had everything to do with Jill Bauer being her mentor.  In my opinion Jill should have trained many more hosts when the Q was lucky enough to have her....their loss. Other hosts that have been mentored by Jill include Courtney Cason and Rachael Boesing and they have always been informative in doing their homework for us viewers-I enjoy both of these gals too!  Long story short....it's all begins and end in the TRAINING!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@blackhole99   Nancy can be pretty quirky.   When she was new, she got a lot of criticism for her occasional singing and dancing.  At least she's not a phony glamour puss.  I've always enjoyed her

@Kachina624 

I remember when she first started and was doing a show with artist Mark Klaus and she was laughing about something and flung her elbow and hit Mark right in the stomach...Mark grimmaced and didnt look happy.😆.....Well Nancy has come a long way since then and I find her to be a pleasant host to watch....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”