Super Contributor

Where has Courtney Cason been?

I haven’t seen her for a long time.
Respected Contributor

Re: Where has Courtney Cason been?

I saw her last Saturday with Mary Nelson on a four hour holiday food show.  It was on QVC2.  I also saw her one other time this week.  She is only on QVC2 now but she is still around.  I am so glad she and Elise Ivey are doing regular shows.  I think they are terrific!

Honored Contributor

Oh she's around and still spewing her LR phrases when she presents fashion. I thought she would have found her own voice these last few years, but evidently not when it comes to selling fashion. I do enjoy her shows selling beauty though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney has her shows here & there.  She just had a Women With Control Show a couple of hours ago on Q2.  She had a gourmet show with Mary Nelson last Saturday, etc.  But QVC seems to use her mostly for their social media pages.  She recently interviewed Jamie Foxx for his Prive Revaux sunglasses out in LA, and the Beekman Boys about how they got started. 

Tonight she’s on QVC’s live audience show on FB with Mary Beth Roe, Rick Domeir, Alberti, and a lot of the vendors.  They are playing games, having contests, the Scott Brothers introduced their TSV, etc.  They are having a lot of fun‼️

Respected Contributor

it always feels like i am watching a LR trainee when i watch her.  

Honored Contributor

I see Courtney often now that the Q did away with the beauty channel. I watched her last evening in fact with Renee - a very fun show they had.

Courtney does both the regular Q & Q2 and she's on pretty often. Her shows are fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

She isn't anything like LR and I mean that in the best possible way.

Respected Contributor

NOT a fan of Courtney at all. Her presentations are always over the top and she comes across as unauthentic and phony! 

Respected Contributor

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe shes on vacation? It is the summer you know.Woman Indifferent