Valued Contributor

Don't really miss her, but am surprised to still her listed as a show host because she is NEVER on???

Honored Contributor

@just wonder    She's had a show VERY EARLY in the mornings so you may have missed her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

The reason you haven't seen her is because she is out sick. I personally enjoy Elise as a host. If I can't say something nice, I don't say anything at all. Hope she is soon feeling better and back on the air. Miss you Elise!!!!

Respected Contributor

I you don't really miss her, why are you wonder about her absence?  SMH

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@RoughDraft  I sometimes wonder why I haven't seen some hosts in a long time. I don't think it's all that odd. Of course this is my opinion only.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@RoughDraft  I sometimes wonder why I haven't seen some hosts in a long time. I don't think it's all that odd. Of course this is my opinion only.

@proudlyfromNJ 

I never said it was odd.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I have always thought Elise was one of the best hosts Q has. She is calm, well prepared and walks through each item and explains. She is very professional, imo.

Frequent Contributor

I think Elise Ivy is very professional, great at her job and a very sweet girl!  I enjoy watching her!

Honored Contributor

Last year she lit the Q menorah on the first night of Hanukkah, and said the blessing, hoping she can do it this Sunday as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Last year she lit the Q menorah on the first night of Hanukkah, and said the blessing, hoping she can do it this Sunday as well. 

@Shelbelle Me too, it was really special of her to share her tradition.