Honored Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Announces Departure from QVC

@queendiva wrote:

Perhaps she has already relocated to FL and that is why she has been hosting remotely. Maybe in time she will reappear as a host or vendor on HSN.

@queendiva  I think you hit the nail on the head.  She may have been off the air recently because she's been MOVING.  It all makes sense now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

@queendiva 

now that makes sense.  I did not know she was broadcasting from Florida

Honored Contributor

Wishing Elise,

Good Luck Good Luck Gif, Good Luck Quotes, Good Luck Wishes, Animated Emoticons, Animated Gifs, Glitter Text, Glitter Shirt, Glitter Gif, Glitter Background

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr wrote:

She's been chronicling her romance since the day they met on a blog site. So her leaving to be with him isn't a surprise.

For those interested, it's eliseivy.com 

Oh @MezzieStarr - Thank you for steering us to this! I'm only to the start of the Chicago part and I've been reading all night! 

It's like I'm reading a romance novel, and it really is HER real-life romance novel. I'm not that far into it, and I can already see why she's leaving. Good for her!

I can't wait to return to her story!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry to hear this news of Elise leaving QVC.

She is one of the really good one's and will be missed..

I love watching her shows she is so professional and

her TV voice is so easy to listen too..

I Wish her All the Luck in her future endeavors...

Wishing Elise all the happiness in her furure too!     

Respected Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@banned again   Oh, I hate Elise  is leaving. She is one of the absolute best. So professional, explained all the products so well and no craziness like look at me I am such a diva, or adolesent behavior or yelling constant interupting. Sad qvc for several years now either looses or fires the best hosts. Some of them like Elise, Courtney Webb, Katie Mcgee, Cathy Pedreyous(sp?), 

Ihave not heard her announcement but it sounds like from other posts maybe she is relocating to join her boyfriend . That is wonderful. I wish them the very best. Good luck to you Elise  in your new adventures. God bless.

I enjoyed watching Elise for all the reasons you mentioned, @webbgarner1  whether it was beauty products, clothing, jewelry - whatever, a great salesperson. Elise will be greatly missed.

Esteemed Contributor

It has become such a revolving door at QVC.

Best wishes to her and I hope she does show up on HSN, I watch that station more and more!

Valued Contributor

Just saw this announcement this morning was sorry to read  that Elise was leaving at the end of December as she had become my favorite host.

But my first thought was she moving to Florida (was right) reason (right again) for LOVE as I have heard her mention her boyfriend was in Florida ,and I wouldn't be surprise if we eventually see her on HSN their gain and once again QVC lost.

Wishing her all the happiness  that a move and love can bring her..

Honored Contributor

I'll also be sorry to see Elise go, but I'm happy for her.

I always enjoyed when she hosted, although I can't say that I'll miss her because she was rarely on the shows I watch.  I also think she was one of the most underutilized hosts the Q has/had.  I wish they had more like her.

Trusted Contributor

Well this is a scenario u know she left on her own. QVC giving her final weeks and and a final show. If a host dissapears or is gone without explanation its not their choice