Esteemed Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Announces Departure from QVC

Another thing I read in her blog and I don’t see mentioned yet, is that her parents would also be moving to Florida. They had no interest in moving to cold Pennsylvania, but they will be back together when she goes to Florida. I believe she said her boyfriend’s family was already nearby.

My first thought too was possibly moving to HSN. But, I don’t know where she is moving and what city they are located.
Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Perhaps she has already relocated to FL and that is why she has been hosting remotely. Maybe in time she will reappear as a host or vendor on HSN.

---------------

That is exactly what I've been thinking...hoping!! I don't watch HSN much, but I do enjoy her presentations!

Occasional Contributor

Maybe she can join the HSN team which is in Florida!

Honored Contributor

Hope things work out with the boyfriend since she's giving up and job and friends for this move.

Honored Contributor

Of course it depends where in FL she is, HSN is on west coast, she could be on east coast or central. Or a few hundred miles away on same coast. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Hope things work out with the boyfriend since she's giving up and job and friends for this move.

Not a fan of women giving up career aspirations over someone they are not married to. If the relationship goes South she will be back to square one. I pray she made the right decision.

Respected Contributor

Elise is moving to Miami, where her soon to be fiancé lives.  I wish her the best of luck.

Respected Contributor

Why was she only hosting shows on Q2? Now wonder I hadn’t seen her in a long time.
Super Contributor

Oh, what a loss for QVC!!! She is sooo professional and very easy to watch! She is the only one that I could watch, as so many are totally nerve wracking!!! Sure do wish her well in her next endeavor!!  Certainly will miss her.......

Honored Contributor

I wish her the best....I enjoyed her presentations---knowledgeable, informative and calm....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”