Respected Contributor

I don't expect QVC to take note and change anything.

But I feel almost like I'm confessing something!  I could care less about electronics.  I don't care about smart phones, computers, or anything that is the latest in electronics.

Obviously, I have a computer.  I bought it several months ago because I NEEDED it.  It is a Mac Book, and I let my daughter pick it out since she IS savvy about it.  I hope to have it for a long time!

I don't care what the latest smart phone does, or anything else.  So, I am so bored, and therefore not watching.

I am not the only one, am I?

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

As long as the computer I have does what I need, I am happy.  Same goes for my phone.  I don't trust QVC to sell the newest model, they often have outdated electronics at inflated prices.  I don't watch their electronic presentations for that reason.  I just don't trust them.

Respected Contributor

Permission granted not to watch.

Honored Contributor

Since I wouldn't buy electronics from QVC, I never watch those shows.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Electronics bore me too, but I doubt that QVC cares what interests me and what doesn't.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

For people who need to buy,  they really give a lot of information about the product that you don't get on a sales floor.  As for me,  I skip the Gift shows and look forward to the clearance sales at the end of December and the shows in January with a lot of new products in specific titled shows.

Frequent Contributor

I agree that they do give good information about the product; however, it was just too much overkill yesterday with the laptop.  I switched from ITKWD, as they were presenting for the second time the TSV, to see what was on Q2, and lo and behold, what do I see, but another presentation of the TSV!  I was wondering why didn't they just present this computer all day long and not bother with anything else?

Honored Contributor

I mostly agree, unless I am interested in buying --mostly would like to hear the vendor and  NOT the hosts who feel the need to prattle on  and on about something----good grief, we hear their same nonsense over and over---was interested in the Ipad 9.7 but once again---RD was so over the moon with the sound of his inane voice---I bought the ipad, but not from the Q ; got a screaming deal for the very same one, minus the bells and whistles on another site---went back to really read my order details and found that the same ipad jumped from $249 to $329 !!!! Read how its better to buy the keypad and screen saver separately as they are usually a better quality.  

Contributor

You are not alone!  I enjoy shopping for the beautiful things of the season.

Honored Contributor

Their electronics are not anything special--- in value or price.

They don't sell the newest, greatest and everything is overpriced.

I've had better luck locally at places that sell electronics as a specialty, not a sideline.