Regular Contributor

Ebates and Shipping/Handling Rant

So did anyone notice that Ebates has been lowered from 10% to 4% tonight and the free shipping and handling that was available earlier today is no longer? These games are ridiculous. Just leave it for the day and take it away at midnight. 

I wanted to order two primetime specials that are in my cart and I noticed those issues. I think I will not be ordering.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Ebates and Shipping/Handling Rant

I noticed the same thing - I thought "bait and switch" again.  Thanks QVC and Ebates - please don't send out any more deals like this without stating it is only for a very limited time so buy now.

Honored Contributor

This was today?  Free shipping was all day yesterday, as well as 10% ebates.

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle 

Free shipping and the 10% offer on Ebates started late Friday night.

No bait and switch.

Sorry you missed it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe is correct.  I kept checking ebates and found the 10% lasted through Sunday as did Free Shipping, which the Q was upfront about being only one day.

Sorry you missed out.  I did, too, not ordering what I should have during both events.

Honored Contributor

There is no bait and switch. Ebates was offering 10% for QVC throughout the weekend, beginning on Friday. Someone posted in the fashion forum either Friday morning or afternoon that Ebates was 10% for QVC. Sunday was free shipping Sunday all day on QVC. Free s/h ended Sunday at midnight. Ebates also went down to 4%. There have been times it has been 1%. It fluctuates all the time. I'm not sure who determines the rebate amount. Is it QVC or is it the rebate site? Rebates vary from site to site for the same stores.