Super Contributor

Easy pay data and statements....

Folks, what has happened to easily looking at your easy pay data and history? I cannot find any historical data for paid off orders and I cannot find any data linking the current payments to which item it belongs to (just the upcoming data). I need something more. I go over my mom's credit card statement with her when she remembers (so it is usually long after the fact), and I need to corrrelate orders and the items in them with the easy payments shown on her statement. I am unable to do this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy pay data and statements....

@ThinkOutsidetheBox 

If I'm understanding you correctly, go to her account, then 'Order Status', then 'Easy Pay' orders. It will show you what open easy pay orders she has, what the item is and how many easy pays she has left on each order. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkOutsidetheBox - If you go to My Account >  Order Status and then click the Easy Pay link at the top of the page, you can select "View By Order" instead of the default "View Easy Pay Installments by Month" to see a list of all orders that have been placed with Easy Pays attached to them. The list will show the number of Easy Pays under the item title and the balance, if any, to pay off the item underneath its photo. You will see "Billed in Full" if all Easy Pays have been made.

(Note that this is based on using a PC; I don't use mobile devices for ordering so the specific sequence of clicks to get to the "View By Order" screen may vary slightly if you do so.)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Every month QVC emails me a summary of my account that lists all of my ez pay purchases along with the number of payments remaining.

This comes out about ten days before my statement.

I find this more useful that the statement.

Super Contributor

Thanks for all the responses. What I am missing is the historic data. I have called customer service and pointed out this is no longer accessible. I do not know when this stopped being listed. They agreed with me that it should be available and said they will forward my request on. We shall see.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkOutsidetheBox - Out of curiosity, did you try the steps I posted? When I do that, my history goes back two full years, showing the payment details of every item I've purchased on Easy Pay during that time period.

Super Contributor

Yes Lori...I did try those steps many times and on many different devices before I ever contacted customer service. I appreciate the suggestion though and the follow up. I WILL give you a piece of information that you may not know about that might aid you when trying to help customers. If you as a CSR try to view something on your company website and you are at work or behind the company firewall in any way, you will often not see the same thing on the website that your customer outside the company firewall is seeing. This doesn't always happen with every company, but it can and does happen with some. I used to provide technical support for a website for my former company, and I came across this issue when trying to help clients. Of course, it could also just be that with the ongoing changes that have been occurring with the website over the last year or two my data somehow got dropped, or the portion of the database that housed my data got corrupted. Who knows. I just wanted to post my issue and make sure that if a lack of history for easy pays is the norm now, that I get heard that this is a bad idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkOutsidetheBox - I don't work for QVC; I'm just a customer like you who gets to figure out ways around all the quirks of this website on a daily basis.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

i am not sure what you mean by "historical data for easy pays," but cant you just print out two years or three years worth of statements and track her qvc easy pay orders in that way?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein