Esteemed Contributor

Please be aware that something is off in their system. My payment was taken from my bank account but it was listed as past due and pay now. I had a chat on line and was told the authorization was received but it takes 24-48 hours to update. This has never happened before and I was concerned. This is just a heads up for anyone who might see it on their account. This has never happened to me.

Honored Contributor

I never use Easy Pay, Flex Pay, Value Pay or Stretch Pay or any kind of Pays except to py in full each month. Never allow myself to get over extended. Much safer that way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I never use Easy Pay, Flex Pay, Value Pay or Stretch Pay or any kind of Pays except to py in full each month. Never allow myself to get over extended. Much safer that way. 

I don't understand your comments. First, I never am over extended and second just because I choose easy pay doesn't mean I buy more than I can pay. Everyone makes choices in their life, I choose my way and you choose your way. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I don't understand your comments. First, I never am over extended and second just because I choose easy pay doesn't mean I buy more than I can pay. Everyone makes choices in their life, I choose my way and you choose your way. 

I agree @elated .  I use Easy Pay and not over extended and I understand finances very well.  Those comments by the other poster was not necessary.

Honored Contributor

Like you said, you choose your way, I choose mine, but no reason to be so nasty. I read quite often that many over extend themselves when allowing themselves to get involved with so many payments at a time. By paying in full, I only buy what I know i can afford. but no reason to hit me with such backlash. Easy Pays add up and before you know it you can easily be in trouble. 

Frequent Contributor

I noticed that problem also.  The easy pay on my account shows past due when I have no control over when an easy pay item is paid.   THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW!!!         (Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I would not have known to check overwise. Thanks a bunch.)

Esteemed Contributor

Happening to me too.  Debited the money and states I was past due.  Called cs and they said wait a few days to see if it clears up.  Heard many are calling with the same issue.

Respected Contributor

@elated You are not alone.  I just checked my account this a.m. and a January 9 small easy pay is indicated as overdue.

I found my order confirmation e-mail for that item and have e-mailed the Social Team to see what is up.

Had the same problem with an early January smart payment on their sister company--Zulily--under the Qurate family.  And yet, larger amounts for Z around the same date DID go through!

Hope this isn't going to be their "new normal" or folks really won't be purchasing here.

The Social Team is very professional so I'm hoping I get some sort of explanation after they've investigated.  I certainly don't want to pay it and then they "correct" their system and I wind up paying an installment twice.

Honored Contributor

Last week I paid off my easy pays.  I check my account this moring and I too have past due, pay now red labels.  I will definitely call CS.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I agree @elated .  I use Easy Pay and not over extended and I understand finances very well.  Those comments by the other poster was not necessary.

I also agree.  Not sure why this started to turn into people over extending themselves.  Yes it happens but people also over extend themselves with credit cards too.  

I use easypay but once I know I'm keeping the item, I often go into my account and pay the balance off rather than extending out the payments.