Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay problem brrrr........brrrrrr...........

@bestday I find it hard to believe that QVC CS reps were rude. I'm guessing from the tone of your post that  the rudeness came from you and they reacted to your behavior. Maybe YOU are the one "from another galaxy."

Just sayin'.  It's YOUR job to keep track of your credit limit.

Super Contributor

FYI, I called Synchrony Bank & the problem is fixed. Now back to Easy Pay to see if my payments will take. Agent at the bank said the hold was placed by QVC - not the bank.

Super Contributor

Really............................. You are probably upset because I didn't slam the hosts who are trying to do their jobs.  Like some of you do. I said the agents were always nice before & helpful before, but I recently had 2 who were not & not even willing to help me at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@bestday wrote:

Really............................. You are probably upset because I didn't slam the hosts who are trying to do their jobs.  Like some of you do. I said the agents were always nice before & helpful before, but I recently had 2 who were not & not even willing to help me at all.

@bestday- I get it.  Sometimes CS reps at QVC and elsewhere can be dismissive when when they encounter an issue which they have never dealt with before and instead of putting the customer on hold and reaching out to their supervisor or manager they hurriedly try to get the customer off of the line.

I hope your issue is resolved quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bestday wrote:

Thanks for al the info regarding my responsibility to manage Easy Pay & to contact the bank, not QVC. I plan to do that regarding my credit limit not being updated, however, it is not the bank's responsibility to contact me when my balance is low because I signed up to be contacted by QVC when I set it up & it is not the bank rejecting my effort to bring the missing Easy Pay payments current by using another card. 

@bestday - I'm glad you're getting some answers and help. But please know that QVC has no idea what your Q Card balance is, so they wouldn't be able to notify you of any balance-related issues—you really do need to set up those kinds of alerts through Synchrony. (QVC would only potentially know if there is an issue with your balance being delinquent since that may affect Easy Pay options.) If you manage your Q Card account online and would like some tips for setting up alerts, I'd also be happy to help.