Super Contributor
Channel surfing and see that Judy Crowell is on the EVINE jewelry show. Had to stop and watch. She is as professional and lovely as she was when QVC host years ago. No talking over others, rambling on about personal life, hard core selling, using made-up words, etc. - what a treat!
Respected Contributor

@Justshop  Both Judy and Paul have been on Evine for a few years now.  One of Paul's shows (perhaps the only one) is called "Gem Insider".  He may have another one.

Super Contributor
Did not know that since not a jewelry buyer or EVINE viewer. Glad I happened to see them. They seem to complement each other. I wish her much happiness. Very charming personality.
Respected Contributor

Never did see her on QVC...

I have watched a few of her Evine jewelry shows though, she does come off as calm and collected plus friendly. Definitely not the hard sales type. She just seems to enjoy gems, and putting them together with detailed metal work off some sort.

I did purchase a cross pendant of hers a while back, and must say it is a great piece! Design wise, stone wise and weight wise. Lots of detail. Nice.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Albany Irvin is very different on Evine than she was on QVC as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Albany Irvin is very different on Evine than she was on QVC as well. 

I agree, @Lipstickdiva. I’ve seen Albany on Evine and she is lovely, charming, and does her job as a jewelry vendor beautifully.  On QVC she was loud, and I’ll just say....the opposite of what she is now on Evine.

Honored Contributor

I love watching Judy on Evine. She is so calming to watch and doesn't talk above anyone. She actually has conversations with the host and not being pushy with selling.  She is a very classy lady.