Contributor

WHERE IS ALL THE EASY PAY???????  NO I DONT WANT TO USE A Q CARD.  FLASH SALES????????????????

Honored Contributor

It does seem strange, for awhile there we were bombarded with easy pay offers, now not so much. I don't care because I've sworn off easy pay, however it does see odd .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@maxxb1 wrote:

WHERE IS ALL THE EASY PAY???????  NO I DONT WANT TO USE A Q CARD.  FLASH SALES????????????????

I know!  I have my eye on something but am waiting for a flash easy pay sale with 4 or 5 easy pays.  I hope they do one soon.  The product I want was on 6 easy pays for a while but NB they were discontinued but before I got around to purchasing the item. The price went up, too. 😞.  I heard no mention of price and  easy pays expiring.  Sigh.

Contributor

I would also like to see an easy pay offer!  Haven't had one in awhile.  There are 3 items, I plan on ordering when next easy pay is available.   I think there would be an increase in sales with easy pay promotions.  

Trusted Contributor

You're funny.  I always looked for easypays, too.  I think I told myself, I should have this or that, because it's on easypay.

Reading a post one day, I remember someone saying -- remember EASYPAY ISN'T ON SALE.

That makes me think everytime I want to buy.Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Maybe if you contact QVC they would provide payment plans on what you want to purchase.  I don't know what a "flash sale" is?  It is a markdown AND easy pay?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!    I have my eyeball on a handbag that was always on 6 easy pays.  Now they dropped it to 4.  5 might get me to order but not 4 for a 300.00 handbag!  THey are really pushing the Q card but my CC gives me money back.   Why would I want to give that up?  Besides that if 4 isn't enough 3 easy pays isn't going to help either.    sighing also!

QVC Customer Care

@BalletBabe

Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com...

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

Funny.  When QVC offered many flash events for easy pay, people on this board complained because they felt QVC was either in trouble financially or that this was unfair to people in a certain time zone.  Now, with fewer events, people complain that there are not enough.

I am convinced that no matter what QVC does, people will complain.  T/hey could offer 90% off everything, provide free shipping, and even have David Venable deliver the packages in person, do a happy dance, and cook a meal, and people would still complain.

Respected Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

I am convinced that no matter what QVC does, people will complain.  

I don't see any complaints in this thread.  I and other posters have simply expressed interest in a flash easy pay event.  It's not a complaint, just something we'd like to see happen soon.